Mayonesa de Leche y Cebolla (Milk and Onion Mayonnaise) (TM)
This is a translation of a recipe in Salsas y Aliños con Thermomix (Susaeta Ediciones)
- Peel and cut the onion, tip it into the TM and chop 5 seconds / Speed 5.
- Reserve and wash the TM.
- Put the milk in the TM and heat for 3 minutes / 37° / Speed 4.
- Next, add the chopped onion, salt and pepper.
- Beat 37° / Speed 5.
- Without stopping the machine, add the oil to the lid, little by little.
- When the mayonnaise has thickened a little, add the vinegar and lemon.
- You use roughly double the amount of oil to milk, but if you want a paler colour, you will have to reduce the amount of oil.
- A huge variety of different mayonnaise recipes