Masa para cocas (Cocas dough) (TM)
Cocas are a type of pizza from Mallorca and this is the dough recipe made in a Thermomix.
- 50g extra virgin olive oil
- 100g wáter
- 50g lard
- 20g fresh bread yeast
- 300g strong flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch sugar
- Pre-heat the oven to 220° C (425° F - gas 7), [fan oven 200° C]
- Place the liquids and the lard into the bowl, and program 30 secs / 37° / Speed 2
- Add the yeast, flour, salt and sugar and mix for 15-20 secs / Speed 6
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin or your hands, until it is very thin and put onto a well greased baking tray.
- If you want to make a vegetable coca, place previously roasted vegetables onto the dough, and bake for 10-12 minutes reducing heat to 200° C (400° F - gas 6), [fan oven 180° C].
- This is a translation of a recipe in Thermomix TM31 - Imprescindible para tu cocina which is the book supplied with Spanish TMXs.