Lobster and coconut soup with ginger
- 415 g can of quality lobster bisque soup. Baxters is probably the best, but most supermarket 'own-brands' are as good.
- Half of a 415g can of coconut milk - freeze the other half for next time
- 1 tablespoon of very lazy ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce (nam pla)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Grated zest from half a lime
- Handful of chopped coriander leaves
- Heat the soup, coconut milk and the ginger in a large pan
- Stir well and simmer for 10 minutes
- Just before serving, stir in the lime and the fish sauce
- Garnish with coriander and serve
Serve with crusty bread
Add a handful of prawns at the last minute to make this a really special meal.