Guacamole con aceite de oliva
A variation of guacamole from Mexico. It is chunkier than supermarket guacamole.
- 2 ripe hass avocados, peeled, stoned and finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 110g ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- 60g onions, finely chopped
- 3 green serrano chillies, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons coriander, finely chopped
- 2 Cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 90ml olive oil
- Large pinch of ground pepper
- Mix all of the ingredients together.
- If you are unable or can't be bothered to chop the ingredients finely, then pulse them together in a blender or food processor, but keep to a slightly chunky texture.