Grilled lamb kebabs
Another experiment, using my Breville Stainless Steel Panini Press to grill meat.
In this instance, the kebabs were ready prepared from the supermarket and I bought them as they looked nice and were good value. It would be just as easy to make them yourself from some nice lamb fillets.
- Fillet of lamb tenderloin cut into bite sized pieces (about 300g in total)
- 1 tablespoon Crushed garlic
- 1.5 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Skewers, soaked in water for 15 minutes if wooden
- Mix all the ingredients together apart from the lamb and add to a shallow dish
- Marinade the skewers in a fridge for an hour or so, turning now and then.
- Pre-heat the Breville Stainless Steel Panini Press (about 2 minutes)
- Grill for about 6 to 8 minutes, turning now and then
- Remove and rest for 4 minutes