Filet de volaille à la Valaisanne
- 600 g boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 200 g Gruyère cheese, sliced
- salt, pepper, herbes de provence, to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 220° C (425° F - gas 7)
- Grill the chicken breasts until they are almost cooked (about 10 to 15 minutes turning once). Remove from the grill.
- Place the tomato slices on the chicken and add salt, pepper and herbes de provence.
- Place the cheese slice on top of the tomatoes and bake in the oven for 5 minutes.
Try 'grilling' the chicken with a Breville Stainless Steel Panini Press or equivalent. Pre-heat the pannini press, add a teaspoon of olive oil to the palm of your hands and rub both chicken breasts to lightly coat in oil. Place in the press, close and leave for 11 minutes.