Cooked Green Cabbage Salad
This article is in need of a suitable photograph. If you can provide one, please login and click '300px' to upload.
- 3 cups of green cabbage
- 1 cup of snow peas
- 1 sweet red pepper
- 4 cups of raw baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon of roasted sesame oil
- rice seasoning (sesame seeds, salt, seaweed)
- shred green cabbage
- cut snow peas into thirds
- cut sweet pepper into small slices
- steam baby spinach in water for a few minutes
- then drain, but use some of the spinach water to steam cabbage, snow peas, and pepper together for 5-10 minutes and drain.
- mix cabbage, snow peas, and pepper with oil and seasoning and serve over cooked spinach
Use other vegetables too