Cod with an Olive crust
This unusual way to prepare fish fillets looks very different and absolutely delicious.
- 5 tablespoons fresh breadcrumbs
- 5 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 90 g jar Belazu green tapenade
- Olive oil for greasing
- 4 x 175 g cod fillets
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180° C (350° F - gas 4)
- Put the breadcrumbs into a bowl and add the grated Parmesan and the tapenade. I also added a glug of olive oil to make the mixture easier to handle. Mix together well and season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Lightly brush or spray a baking tray with olive oil, lay the fillets on the tray and spread the top of each one each with the tapenade mixture.
- Roast for 20 minutes - finish under the grill for a crispy topping.
I used the quantity above for 2 fillets, 2 people, and just spread them thicker.
This recipe originated from the recipe section of Belazu.com