This article is in need of a suitable photograph. If you can provide one, please login and click '300px' to upload.
This sounds amazing!
- 500 g spinach, chopped
- 500 g spring onions, finely sliced
- 5 bulbs garlic, preferably with green shoots, finely diced
- 500 g fresh, mixed, green herbs, eg parsley, coriander, mint
- 6 eggs, thoroughly beaten
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 100 g butter
- 250 ml sour cream
- Mix the milk with the egg.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and fry the chopped vegetables and herbs individually until they are soft.
- Add them to the egg and milk mixture and return to the frying pan.
- Cook the omelette on both sides until the eggs have just set.
- Transfer to a large plate, cut and serve with the sour cream.