Chinese pork spare ribs
These are cheap, delicious and easy to make. Why not give them a try?
- 750g (1.5 lb) belly pork strips or spare rib chops
- 5 tablespoons hoisin sauce, it's quick and easy to make
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Cut the belly into 2" pieces.
- In a bowl add the ribs and cover well with the hoisin sauce
- Place in a fridge and marinate for at least an hour
- Place in a pre-heated the oven to 220c temperature guide and cook for 35-45 minutes
- Toast the sesame seeds in a small pan over a low flame
- Place on a warm dish and serve
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds
The ribs can be cooked on a barbecue for about 10-15 minutes instead of the oven.
To save a little time on the washing-up, use Bake-O-Glide.