Chilli crab spaghetti
- 150 g dried spaghetti
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 2 small fresh hot chillies de-seeded and finely chopped. red or green are fine. They freeze brilliantly so freeze what you don't use.
- Thumb sized lump of ginger, peeled and grated - home made lazy ginger is just as good.
- 100 g white crabmeat
- 100 g peeled prawns
- Good splash of nam pla
- 150 g cheery tomatoes
- 4 spring onions, chopped on the diagonal
- Juice and zest from 1 lime
- Leaves from fresh coriander or parsley, chopped
- Cook the pasta until it has just a little bite, about 10 minutes in boiling salted water.
- Add the oil to a separate large pan and sauté the garlic, chilli, ginger, tomatoes and half of the spring onions for 4 minutes.
- Tip the drained pasta into the large pan, add the crab, prawns, lime and herbs.
- Mix well and serve.
- garnish with the remaining spring onions and a few herb leaves.