Cebollas rellenas al estilo de Cáceres (TM)
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 clove garlic
- 100g minced beef
- 50g olive oil
- 1 beaten egg
- 4 medium onions
- Preheat the oven to 170°C, 325°F, Gas Mk 3
- Remove the rind from the bacon slices.
- Peel the garlic clove and cut into 4.
- Add the bacon and the garlic to the bowl 5 seconds / Speed 5½.
- After that time, add the mince and the oil to the bowl 2 seconds / Speed 4.
- Next, 5 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 3½.
- Take all of the ingredients out of the bowl, leave to cool, season and mix with the beaten egg. Reserve.
- Peel the onions, empty them [I presume that means remove most of the interior] and fill with the previously prepared mixture.
- Put them on a baking tray and bake at 170°C for 30 minutes.
- Origin: Translated from a recipe in Cocina española con Thermomix (Susaeta Ediciones).