Carrot salad with grapefruit and orange flower water
This article is in need of a suitable photograph. If you can provide one, please login and click '300px' to upload.
This wonderful recipe originates from Nigel Slater's 30 Minute Cook recipe ISBN 978-0141029528
- 450 g carrots
- The juice from one pink grapfruit
- 2 tablespoons orange flower water
- A pinch of fine sea salt
- A pinch of icing sugar
- Top, tail and peel the carrots
- Grate them coarsely - a food processor is good for this
- Add a pinch of salt and a pinch of icing sugar to the grated carrots and toss them in the grapefruit juice
- Chill for 45 minutes and serve.