Carrot balls with ham (TM)
- Peel and wash the carrots.
- Cut half of them with a very sharp knife to get your desired size.
- Make balls with the rest of the carrots with the help of a melon baller. Reserve.
- Put the ham, cut into pieces, in the bowl 7 seconds / Speed 5.
- Remove and reserve.
- Add the water, butter and the stock cubes to the bowl 5 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 1.
- Put the internal steaming basket into the bowl with the carrots 15 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 1.
- Drain the carrots and serve with the chopped ham.
- This is a translation of a recipe in Cocina española con Thermomix