Yet another variation on the popular snack.
I first got the urge to try flavoured popcorn when watching a now, long-forgotten cartoon; as mummy dragon was about to go shopping, she warned the two baby dragons not to make garlic popcorn whist she was gone. Guess what did next?
- 1.5 litres warm freshly popped corn
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 1 or 2 teaspoons curry powder (to taste)
- 4 tablespoons toasted coconut
- 4 tablespoons almond flakes, crushed
- Put the popcorn in a large bowl
- Melt the butter and add the curry powder and mix well
- Pour the butter over the popcorn and shimmy the bowl to mix well
- Sprinkle with the remaining ingredients
- Mix well