Barbecued Harissa lamb
This article is in need of a suitable photograph. If you can provide one, please login and click '300px' to upload.
- 1 tablespoon of coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon of cumin seeds
- 3 tablespoons of Belazu Rose Harissa
- juice of 1 lemon
- Belazu extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- leg of lamb 1.6kg, boned and butterflied (ask your butcher to do this for you)
- Put the seeds in a pestle and mortar and crush slightly.
- Mix the Harissa, lemon, 2 tablespoons olive oil, garlic and spices together, smear over the lamb
- marinate for at least one hour.
- Season well and cook on a heated barbecue with the lid on for 25-30 minutes, turning a couple of times.
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes before carving.
This recipe originated from the recipe section of Belazu.com