Anneau de chèvre femier cheese
- Also known as Anneau di Vic-Bilh, Anneau de chèvre fermier is produced in the Hautes-Pyrénées département of Midi-Pyrénées.
- Uncooked, unpressed, soft, with a natural bloomy mould.
Aroma and taste
- Balanced sour/salty taste
Strength and texture
- Mikd strength, creamy texture
Shape, weight and size
- Circular, with a 3cm hole in the centre. Weighs between 200-250g, has a diameter of 10cm and height of 2cm
- Spring to autumn
The white rind is flecked with grey from powdered charcoal and the interior is white. It is matured for just 10 days.
Errors and omissions
If you are a cheese producer and your cheese does not appear to be listed on Cookipedia or the information on your cheese is incorrect or out of date, please do talk to us via the Contact the Editor link at the top of this page and we will update the information on your cheese.