- Add the sugar, water and almonds to a food processor with a metal blade and blitz until very smooth.
- Strain this almond milk through a jelly-bag or a cheesecloth over a sieve. Leave overnight to drip through.
- Leave the resulting milk to cool in the refrigerator for a few hours.
- Place in your ice-cream maker (60 minutes is perfect in our Cuisinart model).
- Freeze in an air-tight Lock&Lock-type box.
Using an Ice-cream scoop, scrape off any layers of ice-crystals and serve on a pre-chilled plate.