Albóndigas de pescado (Fish balls)
We are extremely proud of the fact that unlike many cookery sites, we test all of the recipes that we put on Cookipedia.
This recipe has not yet been tested.
Do feel free to use it for inspiration but be aware that it may not yet be perfect.
A recipe for fish balls from coastal Ecuador.
- 1kg firm white fish, coarsely minced
- 2 chillies, finely chopped
- 2 onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 60g breadcrumbs
- 250g sweet peppers, chopped
- Coriander, to taste, chopped
- 250g potatoes, peeled, cooked and mashed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Oil for frying
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Form into balls the size of an egg.
- Fry in hot oil, until golden brown.