Ají de queso (Cheese sauce)
We are extremely proud of the fact that unlike many cookery sites, we test all of the recipes that we put on Cookipedia.
This recipe has not yet been tested.
Do feel free to use it for inspiration but be aware that it may not yet be perfect.
- 1 large tomato, peeled, seeded and coarsely chopped
- Green or red chillies, to taste
- 250g cottage cheese
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 hard boiled egg, chopped
- In a blender, combine the tomato, chilli(es), and cheese.
- Blend into a purée, but do not over-process.
- Season to taste and place in a bowl.
- Sprinkle with the onion and egg.
Add Crushed garlic if desired.